The major aim of our project is to develop innovative anti-tumor therapeutics based on the concept of tumor cell plasticity. Recent findings from our team demonstrate that the tumor cell behavior can be modulated independently of the oncogenetic specific mutations acquired during the carcinogenesis and the tumor progression. The research project has been carried out using three major approaches developed jointly: 1) a basic research approach focused on telomerase gene expression regulation; 2) the integration of the biological response to neurotensin/neurotensin receptor; 3) a pharmacological approach focused on the identification and characterization of new pharmacological tools enabling the manipulation of the tumor cell plasticity for therapeutic purpose through targeting telomeres/telomerase and/or neurotensin/neurotensin receptor.
- Synchronous Oligometastatic Lung Cancer Deserves a Dedicated Management.
Loi M, Mazzella A, Mansuet-Lupo A, Bobbio A, Canny E, Magdeleinat P, Régnard JF, Damotte D, Trédaniel J, Alifano M : Ann Thorac Surg, 2019
- Modulation of lung cancer cell plasticity and heterogeneity with the restoration of cisplatin sensitivity by neurotensin antibody.
Wu Z, Fournel L, Stadler N, Liu J, Boullier A, Hoyeau N, Fléjou JF, Duchatelle V, Djebrani-Oussedik N, Agopiantz M, Ségal-Bendirdjian E, Gompel A, Alifano M, Melander O, Trédaniel J, Forgez P : Cancer Lett, 2019
- Patients experiencing early acute respiratory failure have high postoperative mortality after pneumonectomy.
Blanc K, Dechartres A, Zaimi R, Lefebvre A, Janet-Vendroux A, Fournel L, Dermine H, Lorut C, Becanne X, Hamelin-Canny E, Bobbio A, Roche N, Regnard JF, Alifano M, Rabbat A : J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg, 2018
- Telomerase regulation by the long non-coding RNA H19 in human acute promyelocytic leukemia cells.
El Hajj J, Nguyen E, Liu Q, Bouyer C, Adriaenssens E, Hilal G, Ségal-Bendirdjian E : Mol Cancer, 2018
- Thoracic Endometriosis Syndrome Other Than Pneumothorax: Clinical and Pathological Findings.
Bobbio A, Canny E, Mansuet Lupo A, Lococo F, Legras A, Magdeleinat P, Regnard JF, Gompel A, Damotte D, Alifano M : Ann Thorac Surg, 2017
- Neurotensin regulation induces overexpression and activation of EGFR in HCC and restores response to erlotinib and sorafenib.
Wu Z, Galmiche A, Liu J, Stadler N, Wendum D, Segal-Bendirdjian E, Paradis V, Forgez P : Cancer Lett, 2017
- Neurotensin Receptor 1 Antagonist SR48692 Improves Response to Carboplatin by Enhancing Apoptosis and Inhibiting Drug Efflux in Ovarian Cancer.
Liu J, Agopiantz M, Poupon J, Wu Z, Just PA, Borghese B, Ségal-Bendirdjian E, Gauchotte G, Gompel A, Forgez P : Clin Cancer Res, 2017
- Expression of neurotensin receptor 1 in endometrial adenocarcinoma is correlated with histological grade and clinical outcome.
Agopiantz M, Forgez P, Casse JM, Lacomme S, Charra-Brunaud C, Clerc-Urmès I, Morel O, Bonnet C, Guéant JL, Vignaud JM, Gompel A, Gauchotte G : Virchows Arch, 2017