Inserm unit 1124 (T3S) includes a European bureau that is involved in the management of several EU projects. This bureau which we refer to as Europe 1124, is not involved in all international and European projects of the teams (which are described in each team section) but rather focuses on those projects requiring a strong management and coordination component. These projects are:
- The H2020 HBM4EU project (Human Biomonitoring for EU) in which we coordinate the research pillar on exposure and health and the sustainability workpackage
- The H2020 HERA project coordinated by the unit and which is a coordination and support action aiming at developing an EU research agenda in Environment, Climate and Health spanning 2020-2030
- The H2020 OBERON project coordinated by the unit andaiming at developing an innovative strategy of testing systems for identification of endocrine disruptors related to metabolic disorders
Europe 1124 will also be involved in supporting research clusters developed by the European Commission. One of the current clusters gathers the eight projects on innovative testing of endocrine disruptors, including OBERON (EURION). The unit co-leads this cluster until April 2020. Other clusters are also foreseen in the future.
Europe 1124 also monitors other smaller EU projects on biobanking.
- Coordinators: Robert Barouki (HBM4EU, HERA), Karine Audouze (OBERON, EURION)
- Research scientists: Georges Dagher, Xavier Coumoul, Etienne Blanc
- Project Officer : Elena Tarroja (HBM4EU), Céline Desseille (HERA, OBERON)
- Administration and Communication support : Chafia Outerbah, Laury Soupraya