T3S-1124 - UMR-S 1124
Université de Paris
45 rue des Saints Pères
75270 Paris Cedex 06
Fax : +33 (0) 1 42 86 38 68
Myelination and Nervous system pathologies
hugo.salmon@-Code to remove to avoid SPAM-u-paris.fr
PhD in Physics from Université Paris Sud: “Mobile Magnetic Microrobots Control and Study in Microfluidic Environment : New Tools for Biomedical Applications”.
Biomedical DU from Cancer institute Gustave Roussy, Université Paris Sud.
Engineer from Ecole Centrale de Lille
My research build bridges between micro / nanotechnology and health sciences, taking advantage of microfluidic devices and analytical methods.At T3S, I study neuron culture on microfluidic chip to explore myelination biophysics and neuropharmacological drug discovery.
Awards and honors
- Received at Agrégation de Mathématiques in 2016.
- #1 at NIST& IEEE Micro Mobility Challenge 2014.
- #1 at NIST& IEEE Micro Assembly Challenge 2013.
- S. Ahmed, H. Salmon, N. Distasio, D. Scherman, K. Alhareth, M. Tabrizian, N. Mignet, “Moderately Positively Charged Hybrid Liposome/Poloxamer Nano Carriers for siRNA Delivery”, under review
- H. Salmon, M. Rasouli, and M. Tabrizian, “From simple and low-cost fabrication to robust assembly and interfacing of a styrenic block copolymer microfluidic devices for high pressure continuous flow applications”, in Engineering Reports,
Dec. 2020.N. DiStasio,
- H. Salmon, S. Lehoux , and M. Tabrizian, “VCAM-1 targeted gene delivery nanoparticles localize to in
amed endothelial cells and atherosclerotic plaques”, in Advanced Therapeutics, Nov. 2020.
- H. Salmon, L. Couraud, G. Hwang, “Microrobot-in-glass for dynamic motion analysis and wider in vitro applications”, in Micro and Nano Letters, 2019.
- H. Salmon, R. Gahoual, P. Houzé, T. Ibrahim, M. Bessodes, D. Scherman, J. Seguin, N. Mignet, “Europium labelled lactosylated albumin as a model workflow for the development of biotherapeutics”, in Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology and Medicine, Feb. 2019.
- H. Salmon, L. Couraud, C. Roblin, G. Hwang, “On-chip mobile microrobotic transducer for high-temporal resolution sensing using dynamics analysis”, in Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, vol. 288, pp. 27-38, Apr. 2019.
- K. Lemdani, H. Salmon, R. Gahoual, M. Bessodes, D. Scherman, P. Houzé, J. Seguin, N. Mignet, “Assessment of the targeting specificity of a fluorescent albumin conceived as a preclinical agent of the liver function”, in Nanoscale, vol. 10, no. 45, pp. 21151-21160, Nov. 2018.
- J. Lachaux, H. Salmon, F. Loisel, N. Arouche, I. Ochoa, L. Fernandez, G. Uzan, O. Mercier, T. Veres, E. Roy, “Soft Thermoplastic Elastomer for Easy and Rapid Spin-Coating Fabrication of Microfluidic Devices with High Hydrophilization and Bonding Performances”, in Advanced Materials Technologies, vol. 4, no. 2, p. 1800308, 2019.
- H. Salmon, L. Couraud, C. Roblin and G. Hwang, “Glass-metal-glass microfluidic chip for on-chip mobile microrobotic applications”, under review.
- K. Lemdani, H. Salmon, R. Gahoual, M. Bessodes, D. Scherman, P. Houzé, J. Seguin, N. Mignet, “Liver function imaging with lactosylated labelled human albumin. Pre-clinical demonstration in a mice model of metastatic liver from colorectal cancer”, under review.
- H. Salmon, R. Gahoual, N. Mignet, P. Houze, “Microfluidic asymmetric flow field flow fraction device and method”, European Patent, EP18305185, 2018.
- C. Perrault, H. Salmon, Olaf Mercier, Emmanuel Roy, “Insights on Polymers for Microfluidics Applied to Biomedical Applications”, Res Rev Polym, vol. 8, no. 1, p. 106, 2017.
- Hwang, G. et al. Mobile microrobotic manipulator in microfluidics. Sensors Actuators, A: Physical 215, pp. 56–64, 2014.
- H. Salmon, L. Couraud, and G. Hwang, “Using breakdown phenomenon as mobile magnetic field sensor in microfluidics,” in 2013 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), pp. 2041–2046, 2013.
- H. Salmon, L. Couraud, and G. Hwang, “Swimming property characterizations of Magnetic Polarizable microrobots” IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), pp. 5520–5526, 2013.