T3S-1124 - UMR-S 1124
Université Paris Descartes
45 rue des Saints Pères
75270 Paris Cedex 06
Fax : +33 (0) 1 42 86 38 68
Dr. Florence NOBLE
CNRS researcher, DR-CNRS
Addictions pharmacology and therapy
florence.noble@-Code to remove to avoid SPAM-parisdescartes.fr
+33 1 42 86 38 89, room H436
Since the beginning of my research I tried to develop multidisciplinary approaches: neurochemistry, cell and molecular biology and behavioral studies. Supported on this multidisciplinary training and since my recruitment at CNRS I am developing several research projects that have a common goal: a better understanding of the cellular and molecular mechanisms of addictive behavior.
For a long time, neuropeptides have been the general theme of my research. They constitute a family of chemical messengers acting within the central nervous system as neurotransmitters and / or neuromodulators and play a very important role in many adaptive processes. In this context, enkephalins and cholecystokinin (CCK) are particularly interesting because they are involved in the physiological control of many processes. The study of these two neuropeptides was the subject of my PhD.
I then wished to study cellular and molecular mechanisms involved in the phenomena of tolerance and addiction. This was done during my postdoctoral training in the United States. Since my recruitment to CNRS (CR2 in 1995) and supported on this multidisciplinary training, I am developing several lines of research that have as common goal a better understanding of cellular and molecular mechanisms of addictive behaviors. This will allow to characterize and validate new therapeutic targets and to propose new uses of already existing treatments.
- Morphine-Induced Dendritic Spine Remodeling in Rat Nucleus Accumbens Is Corticosterone Dependent.
Geoffroy H, Canestrelli C, Marie N, Noble F : Int J Neuropsychopharmacol, 2019
- Management of Opioid Addiction With Opioid Substitution Treatments: Beyond Methadone and Buprenorphine.
Noble F, Marie N : Front Psychiatry, 2018
- Role of pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic parameters in neuroadaptations induced by drugs of abuse, with a focus on opioids and psychostimulants.
Marie N, Canestrelli C, Noble F : Neurosci Biobehav Rev, 2018
- Pharmacological activation of mGlu4 and mGlu7 receptors, by LSP2-9166, reduces ethanol consumption and relapse in rat.
Lebourgeois S, Vilpoux C, Jeanblanc J, Acher F, Marie N, Noble F, Naassila M : Neuropharmacology, 2018
- Role of mGlu7 receptor in morphine rewarding effects is uncovered by a novel orthosteric agonist.
Hajasova Z, Canestrelli C, Acher F, Noble F, Marie N : Neuropharmacology, 2018
- [What brings neurobiology to addictions?]
Lenoir M, Noble F : Presse Med, 2016
- The opioid receptors as targets for drug abuse medication.
Noble F, Lenoir M, Marie N : Br J Pharmacol, 2015
- Methadone Reverses Analgesic Tolerance Induced by Morphine Pretreatment.
Posa L, Accarie A, Noble F, Marie N : Int J Neuropsychopharmacol, 2015
- Temporal regulation of peripheral BDNF levels during cocaine and morphine withdrawal: comparison with a natural reward.
Geoffroy HA, Puig S, Benturquia N, Noble F : Int J Neuropsychopharmacol, 2014
- Influence of cocaine administration patterns on dopamine receptor regulation.
Puig S, Marie N, Benturquia N, Noble F : Psychopharmacology (Berl), 2014
- Rewarding or aversive effects of buprenorphine/naloxone combination (Suboxone) depend on conditioning trial duration.
Canestrelli C, Marie N, Noble F : Int J Neuropsychopharmacol, 2014
- Impact of P-glycoprotein at the blood-brain barrier on the uptake of heroin and its main metabolites: behavioral effects and consequences on the transcriptional responses and reinforcing properties.
Seleman M, Chapy H, Cisternino S, Courtin C, Smirnova M, Schlatter J, Chiadmi F, Scherrmann JM, Noble F, Marie-Claire C : Psychopharmacology (Berl), 2014
- Striatal dopamine D1 and D2 receptors are differentially regulated following buprenorphine or methadone treatment.
Allouche S, Le Marec T, Coquerel A, Noble F, Marie N : Psychopharmacology (Berl), 2014
- Opioid receptor desensitization: mechanisms and its link to tolerance.
Allouche S, Noble F, Marie N : Front Pharmacol, 2014
- High-protein-low-carbohydrate diet: deleterious metabolic and cardiovascular effects depend on age.
Bedarida T, Baron S, Vessieres E, Vibert F, Ayer A, Marchiol-Fournigault C, Henrion D, Paul JL, Noble F, Golmard JL, Beaudeux JL, Cottart CH, Nivet-Antoine V : Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol, 2014
- Comparison of tolerance to morphine-induced respiratory and analgesic effects in mice.
Mohammed W, Alhaddad H, Marie N, Tardy F, Lamballais F, Risède P, Noble F, Baud FJ, Mégarbane B : Toxicol Lett, 2013
- Comparison of the transcriptional responses induced by acute morphine, methadone and buprenorphine.
Belkaï E, Crété D, Courtin C, Noble F, Marie-Claire C : Eur J Pharmacol, 2013
- Transfer of neuroplasticity from nucleus accumbens core to shell is required for cocaine reward.
Marie N, Canestrelli C, Noble F : PLoS One, 2012
- In vivo visualization of delta opioid receptors upon physiological activation uncovers a distinct internalization profile.
Faget L, Erbs E, Le Merrer J, Scherrer G, Matifas A, Benturquia N, Noble F, Decossas M, Koch M, Kessler P, Vonesch JL, Schwab Y, Kieffer BL, Massotte D : J Neurosci, 2012
- [Drug dependence: Progress in neurobiology and perspectives in therapeutics].
Marie N, Noble F : Presse Med, 2012
- Different patterns of administration modulate propensity of methadone and buprenorphine to promote locomotor sensitization in mice.
Allouche S, Le Marec T, Noble F, Marie N : Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry, 2012
- Relationship between vulnerability to reinforcing effects of morphine and activity of the endogenous cholecystokinin system in Lewis and Fischer rats.
Noble F, Benturquia N, Crete D, Canestrelli C, Mas Nieto M, Wilson J, Roques BP : Addict Biol, 2011
- Chronic and intermittent morphine treatment differently regulates opioid and dopamine systems: a role in locomotor sensitization.
Le Marec T, Marie-Claire C, Noble F, Marie N : Psychopharmacology (Berl), 2011
- Self-reported sleep disturbances during cannabis withdrawal in cannabis-dependent outpatients with and without opioid dependence.
Vorspan F, Guillem E, Bloch V, Bellais L, Sicot R, Noble F, Lepine JP, Gorelick DA : Sleep Med, 2010
- Blockade of acute microglial activation by minocycline promotes neuroprotection and reduces locomotor hyperactivity after closed head injury in mice: a twelve-week follow-up study.
Homsi S, Piaggio T, Croci N, Noble F, Plotkine M, Marchand-Leroux C, Jafarian-Tehrani M : J Neurotrauma, 2010
- Determination of 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine and its five main metabolites in rat urine by solid-phase extraction and high performance liquid chromatography with on line mass spectrometry.
Menet MC, Fonsart J, Hervé F, Fompeydie D, Galliot-Guilley M, Noble F, Scherrmann JM : J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci, 2010
- Regulation of genes involved in dopamine transporter modulation by acute cocaine in rat striatum.
Courtin C, Crete D, Canestrelli C, Noble F, Marie-Claire C : Neurosci Lett, 2006
- Rnd family genes are differentially regulated by 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine and cocaine acute treatment in mice brain.
Marie-Claire C, Salzmann J, David A, Courtin C, Canestrelli C, Noble F : Brain Res, 2006
- CB1 receptor knockout mice show similar behavioral modifications to wild-type mice when enkephalin catabolism is inhibited.
Jardinaud F, Crété D, Canestrelli C, Ledent C, Roques BP, Noble F : Brain Res, 2005
- Pain management by a new series of dual inhibitors of enkephalin degrading enzymes: long lasting antinociceptive properties and potentiation by CCK2 antagonist or methadone.
Le Guen S, Mas Nieto M, Canestrelli C, Chen H, Fournié-Zaluski MC, Cupo A, Maldonado R, Roques BP, Noble F : Pain, 2003