T3S-1124 - UMR-S 1124
Université Paris Descartes
45 rue des Saints Pères
75270 Paris Cedex 06
Fax : +33 (0) 1 42 86 38 68
Associate professor, MCU Paris Descartes
Addictions pharmacology and therapy
claire.leconte@-Code to remove to avoid SPAM-parisdescartes.fr
Claire Leconte started her carrier with a Master’s Degree and a Ph.D. degree (2005-2009, University of Caen), under the supervision of Pr. Schumann-Bard and Dr. Myriam Bernaudin, and worked on the effects on neuronal death, neurogenesis and behavior of chronic intermittent hypoxia alone or as post- or pre-conditioning in relation with cerebral ischemia in mice.
In 2010, as a post-doctoral fellow, under the supervision of Dr. Nosten-Bertrand, she worked on the deleterious effects on adult behavior of neonatal bisphenol A (Pierre and Marie Curie University, Paris). During her studies she acquired cellular biology, pharmacology skills and with a particular attention on behavioral assessments in rodents. The research projects done, as assistant professor in pharmacology in the EA4475 (2012-2018, Paris Pharmaceutical Faculty, Paris Descartes University), involved long term behavioral deficits in the adult mousse after experimental mild traumatic brain injury, or after a neonatal cerebral ischemia, together with the development of endothelial, oligodendroglial and microglial cell culture to better understand pathological mechanisms. Recently, she joined the team of Dr. Florence Noble since 2019, to work on models of post-traumatic stress and opioid addiction comorbidity to validate common therapeutic targets.
- Spontaneous resurgence of conditioned fear weeks after successful extinction in brain injured mice.
Corne R, Leconte C, Ouradou M, Fassina V, Zhu Y, Déou E, Besson V, Plotkine M, Marchand-Leroux C, Mongeau R : Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry, 2019
- Sex differences in the effects of PARP inhibition on microglial phenotypes following neonatal stroke.
Charriaut-Marlangue C, Leconte C, Csaba Z, Chafa L, Pansiot J, Talatizi M, Simon K, Moretti R, Marchand-Leroux C, Baud O, Besson VC : Brain Behav Immun, 2018
- Neuroinflammation, myelin and behavior: Temporal patterns following mild traumatic brain injury in mice.
Taib T, Leconte C, Van Steenwinckel J, Cho AH, Palmier B, Torsello E, Lai Kuen R, Onyeomah S, Ecomard K, Benedetto C, Coqueran B, Novak AC, Deou E, Plotkine M, Gressens P, Marchand-Leroux C, Besson VC : PLoS One, 2017
- Recombinant tissue plasminogen activator enhances microparticle release from mouse brain-derived endothelial cells through plasmin.
Garraud M, Khacef K, Vion AC, Leconte C, Yin M, Renard JM, Marchand-Leroux C, Boulanger CM, Margaill I, Beray-Berthat V : J Neurol Sci, 2016
- Repeated mild hypoxic exposures decrease anxiety-like behavior in the adult mouse together with an increased brain adrenomedullin gene expression.
Leconte C, Léger M, Boulouard M, Tixier E, Fréret T, Bernaudin M, Schumann-Bard P : Behav Brain Res, 2012
- Comparison of the effects of erythropoietin and its carbamylated derivative on behaviour and hippocampal neurogenesis in mice.
Leconte C, Bihel E, Lepelletier FX, Bouët V, Saulnier R, Petit E, Boulouard M, Bernaudin M, Schumann-Bard P : Neuropharmacology, 2010
- Behavioral deficits after distal focal cerebral ischemia in mice: Usefulness of adhesive removal test.
Freret T, Bouet V, Leconte C, Roussel S, Chazalviel L, Divoux D, Schumann-Bard P, Boulouard M : Behav Neurosci, 2009
- Delayed hypoxic postconditioning protects against cerebral ischemia in the mouse.
Leconte C, Tixier E, Freret T, Toutain J, Saulnier R, Boulouard M, Roussel S, Schumann-Bard P, Bernaudin M : Stroke, 2009
- Adrenomedullin protects neurons against oxygen glucose deprivation stress in an autocrine and paracrine manner.
Tixier E, Leconte C, Touzani O, Roussel S, Petit E, Bernaudin M : J Neurochem, 2008