Les 14 et 15 octobre, Académie Polonaise des Sciences, 74 rue Lauriston 75016
Paper Submission Deadline: July 8th, 2019
This conference is part of events that mark the 100th Anniversary of French-Polish Scientific Cooperation.
There are no registration fees, and attendance will be strictly limited to 50 participants including the speakers.
Original Previously Unpublished Papers (limited to 12 pages in the SN Computer Science format) are solicited, covering topics including:
- Queueing network based models of computer systems, computer networks, and bioinformatics, including G-Networks and Diffusion Approximations
- Machine Learning based models, including Random Neural Networks with different forms of learning (Reinforcement, Deep, etc.)
- Energy Packet Network Models: Energy and Information Processing;
- Models of the Internet and Wireless and Wired Networks, including Random Access networks, mobile networks, optical networks, information centric networksModels of Bioinformatic Networks including Gene Regulatory Networks, Neuronal Networks, models of energy consumption in biological systems, circadian rhythms and timing in biological systems, models of natural adaptation and learning
- Analysis, detection and mitigation of attacks and anomalies in computer systems and networks, and in biological systems such as gene regulatory networks
- Experimental studies informed by analytical methods and mathematical models
The Proceedings will be an Open Access Topical Issue of the journal Springer-Nature Computer Science.
Papers should be submitted via the easychair: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iscis2019 . The Springer-Nature Computer Science paper template should be used, which can be downloaded from the journal web page: https://www.springer.com/computer/journal/42979?detailsPage=societies
- Paris Scientific Centre of the Polish Academy of Sciences,
- Institute of Theoretical and Applied Informatics, Polish Academy of Sciences
- Co-Sponsor: Univ. Cote d’Azur (UCA)
- Co-Sponsor: Interdisciplinary Centre for Mathematical and Computational Modelling UW